- Watercolor Paper with High Absorption: The watercolor paper is made of premium long-staple cotton with high absorbency, which can better absorb colors of pigments and shorten the time you have to wait for the paint to air dry.
- Artist-quality Cold-pressed Paper:The watercolor paper is sealed on all sides to better maintain the flatness and to provide wrinkle and moisture resistance, and the paper can be easily removed by scraping the seal with a card.
- Acid-free and Designed to Endure:Made of 100% cotton pulp, it is acid-free and designed to endure, perfect for beginners and experts, they won't become yellow and brittle over time.
- Dual-sided Watercolor Paper Notebook: It is 140 lb (300 gsm) 7.87x 5.43'', 20 sheets, Each sheet of this watercolor paper features a double sided texture offers you up to 40 pages to use.
- Artist Quality Journal with Exquisite Design: The watercolor paper includes 3 beautiful Illustrations by watercolor artists on every few pages, the features thicker panels to support your creativity.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.